Where to Begin?
Welcome aboard! Thanks for stopping by. I have designed this as your personal resource for computer troubleshooting, with new articles being added frequently to the database. We enrich learning through innovation and expertise, therefore combining forces between mind and technical expertise.
But the first step in any troubleshooting when you encounter a problem with your computer, is to not panic. Your data is secure and your computer is still likely operable so that you can start troubleshooting.
The next step is to decide on what kind of problem you are having with the PC? Is it hardware related or software based? Are you able to replicate the problem when you complete certain activities? When did the problem start happening and did you make any changes to the computer recently?
These computer troubleshooting tutorials will help you get problems resolved, yourself from basic to complex, we have a comprehensive knowledge base and even a PC dictionary to help you decipher what all those computer terms mean.
Describe Your Problem and Our Wizard
Will Search For Help
Our troubleshooting wizard needs to collect some information from you about your problem, in order to best help you resolve the issue.
Sorry but are anti spam-bots requiring that you be logged in before posting your question.
Choose Your Troubleshooting Category…
If you prefer to go through the troubleshooting categories, they are listed below for your reference:
- Boot-up Problems – If you system is completely dead, or won’t load Windows check this section for information about your problem, as it may be listed. Troubleshooting boot-up problems, there are some primary diagnostics you should run before making that determination.
- General Software Problems – Troubleshooting general software problems. If you experience problems working with an application, ask for help in this forum first.
- Windows Customization Problems – Troubleshooting specific problems when trying to customize your Windows desktop. Ask for help here.
- Windows Driver Issues – Troubleshooting problems related to specific device driver or hardware problems. Volunteers are able to help you track down missing or invalid drivers, as well as help you update drivers for computer hardware components.
- Web Publishing Problems – Troubleshooting web publishing problems here. If you are a WordPress developer, connect with other people who share similar interests and problems. Get help right to your inbox.
- Internet and Network/Web Problems – Troubleshooting general and specific Internet and web problems. Ask for help to help you isolate network problems.
- Internet Connectivity Problems – Troubleshoot specific problems connecting to your Internet provider or other issues.
- General Windows Problems – When you are having a Windows issue, but none of other categories fit your problem, select this one to read articles related to general Windows troubleshooting.
- Computer Hardware Problems – When you have an idea of what is causing the problem, and it is PC part related, check the solutions in this area for information because your solution is likely found in here.