Established in 1994, Technology World is a group of technically motivated entrepreneurs specializing in desktop publishing, graphic and website design, interactive multimedia development, typing and data entry services, and company logo and stationary design.
Our staff is expertly trained in various design, internet, and web protocols to develop computer multimedia training videos that are 100% certified for your business on print or via the Web using the latest available technologies.
Current System Status:
Messages From The CEO:
During the age of uncertain times, we plan to be offering various services as Technology World is a mission critical application used to control and enhance online learning. Our learning products have been designed with no level of expertise required. Our systems use basic HTML, CSS, and WordPress, and also construct videos through Camtasia Studio.
We like to consider ourselves on missions to create positive learning environments. We wish you all the best, for successful online business endeavours.
– President, Mike Casimir, Contact Me
- During the age of uncertain times, we plan to be offering various services as Technology World is a mission critical application used to control and enhance online learning. Our learning products have been designed with no level of expertise required. Our systems use basic HTML, CSS, and WordPress, and also construct videos through Camtasia Studio.
- We like to consider ourselves on missions to create positive learning environments. We wish you all the best, for successful online business endeavours.
- We are in process of creating textbooks, for active passive income when projects complete.
– President, Mike Casimir, Contact Me,
Technology World Resources
The following resources provide links to Technology World’s super guides, which provide comprehensive information about different aspects associated with PC Technologies, the Internet and Web, and different PC Hardware specific topics.
Learn through our guided course-ware solutions to help you understand different concepts associated with using a Windows operating system.
Our troubleshooting forums will help you resolve complex computer problems through our online community stacked full of knowledgeable people, resources, and tutorials.
For more information please click a button below:
Technology World Services
Helpful Technicians Standing By…
Technology World offers numerous client services designed to help you understand technology and get you better able to use a computer.
All products sold throughout this online store have full resell rights capabilities. You can duplicate DVD’s in series and resell for an extra income potential.
Enter the queue to talk to a Technology World system representative now.
Technology World Projects
Newly Added Projects Will Be Described In This Section Here.
How To Build A PVR For Your Computer
Computers have evolved extraordinarily over the past twenty years. The explosive evolution and integration of multimedia, wireless computing, and digital communications has made it no longer an impossible mission to have all your favourite music, television shows, and movies available and playable through your personal computer. You can record live television in real-time and play back your favourite episodes without the hassles of purchasing and setting up high end personal video recording equipment, cabling, and other expensive hardware. In these series of pages I outline what’s required for recording LIVE tv and how to use compression techniques to encode your personal DVD movies into a computer format.
Articles At A Glance:
- How Codecs Work – provides an overview of what codecs are and how they work with compression techniques to save disk space when recording digital audio and video contents.
- How To Purchase The Required Hardware – provides an overview of what hardware is required to start encoding and digitizing your video collections.
- How To Purchase The Software Required – provides an overview of what software is required for digitizing your video collections.
Basic Guide To Windows
This article is meant to serve as a basic introduction into the Windows family of operating systems. It provides a basic understanding of what Windows is, what aspects of the computer it controls, as well as how an end user can manage data, create and delete files and folders inside of the computer. You will learn the basics of how to open and close Windows, as well as understand fundamental terminology associated with basic Windows concepts. This document is divided into several sub pages for easier navigation and to limit processor usage on the server.
- Article Overview And Table Of Contents
- System Requirements To Run Windows
- Why Use Windows?
- Key Terms and Definitions
- Overview Of Basic Windows Components
- Logging On And Off Windows
- Basic Window Buttons And Menu Commands
- Opening Windows
- Closing Windows
- Minimizing Windows
- Maximizing Windows
- Moving and Resizing Windows
Introduction To Computer and Internet Security
- Technology Insider was a project developed by me Michael J. Casimir, a series of static reference web-pages with strong focus on Windows XP, Windows 7, and other vintage operating systems. Technology Insider was started by me us a hobby. I reference Windows based computers but this version applies to Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- I did not have any completion date in my mind when constructing the website, however I would like to re-archive the information and apply CSS effects to the tables and diagrams provided. Within the information is a vast array of information related to the nuts and bolts of PC technologies with heavy emphasis on vintage operating systems.
- Now a days were almost past Windows 10, but that is the most current version of Windows running at present day. Who knows what Microsoft is programming for us in the near future, but working with personal computer hardware has become easier through the inventions of various software applications.
What Is Planned For Development?
I have guides written that explain a wide variety of topics, including:
Windows Hardware Installation Tutorials
Improving Windows System Performance
How To Customize The Windows Desktop
How To Optimize A Windows Workstation For Optimum Speed and Performance
How To Use Remote Desktop Connection To Connect To Other Computers on a Network
How To Use Windows Explorer To Manage Files and Folders
How To Install Hardware Components and Set Them Up In Windows
- Windows Tutorials– helps guide you through basic Windows principles, including how to do things in windows, from personalizing to customizing a desktop, we can help you be a more productive Windows user.
- Multimedia Tutorials – helps guide you through basic multimedia principles, with emphasis on multimedia and design principles.
- PC Hardware Tutorials – helps guide you through basic PC hardware principles but defining a new way to learn. We teach through multimedia presentation and audio narration to help guide you through learning videos.
- Computer Networking Tutorials – helps guide you through basic computer networking principles. Go beyond your router and learn about what makes the Internet tick, and how to utilize its full potential.
Help Is A Click Away
We are always around to help. Simply contact us here, for immediate access to full time Technology World. We are consistently providing ways to interact with our system better, and provide a one-stop shop for your computer learning needs.
This form requires you to be logged in.